Step 5: D&D Digital Instructions (Computer Matching)
The Utah State University Dietetic Internship participates in the the computer matching process through D&D Digital. Applicants must register and pay for computer matching through the D&D Digital website.
- Register online with D&D Digital early. The USU DI recommends that applicants register BEFORE the application submission deadline of February 15th.
- Applicants can also obtain a registration packet from any Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics approved DPD director and mail it to D&D Digital.
- Click here to watch a video explanation of D&D Digital and the matching process.
- Select Utah State University--Salt Lake as a priority choice using our matching code: #440
- D&D Digital charges a $55 fee for the computer match.
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance on Applicant Notification Day.
Applicants applying through the pre-select process do not need to register for D&D Digital.
|←Step 4: DICAS Application||Step 6: Required Forms →|