The instructions on the website are provided to guide you as you complete your application to the USU DI. Download a copy of the Application Checklist to use as you complete each step of the application process. When you're ready to submit your application, review the checklist one last time to make to make sure you have submitted all of the necessary information online and mailed or emailed the required forms. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Review the USU DI admission requirements and contact the USU DI if you have any questions about your eligibility for the program.
TRAINING LOCATIONS & FINDING PRECEPTORS
- Read through the guidance on determining where you will train and how to contact preceptors.
- Click here for guidance on determining where you will train.
- Click here for guidance on how to find preceptors.
DICAS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Complete the online DICAS application.
- All application sections must be complete for consideration.
- Click here for instructions on how to complete the DICAS application.
D&D DIGITAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Register and pay for computer matching.
- Click here for instructions on how to sign up for computer matching from D&D Digital.
ADDITIONAL NON-DICAS REQUIRED FORMS
- Download the required forms and fill in the required information.
- Required forms can be found here.
|← Back to How to Apply||Step 2: Where Will You Train? →|