Curriculum & Evaluations
Evaluations are used in the USU DI to assess interns' work, assignments, and activities during a rotation. Some are connected to specific assignments. Others are for the preceptor to examine the intern's overall performance and achievement of related outcomes at the end of the rotation.
Evaluations are available in PDF form to be printed and handwritten, as well as in a Word document form that can be downloaded and typed.
Evaluations and curriculum on this page are current for the 2021-2022 internship class. If you are a preceptor working with an intern from the 2019-2020 class or if you are unsure which class your intern is in, please ask the intern to provide you with a copy of the evaluations or contact USU DI faculty.
- Syllabus--Clinical Nutrition (PDF)
- Checklist--Clinical (PDF)
- Abbreviated Learning Activities--Clinical (PDF)
- NCP Documentation Evaluation (Word)
- Nutrition Case Study Presentation Evaluation (Word)
- Research Live Presentation (Word)
- Research Live Peer Evaluation (Word)
- Interview Evaluation (Word)
- Education Evaluation (Word)
- Counseling Evaluation (Word)
- Preceptor Evaluation (Word)
- Clinical Final Evaluation (Word)
- 2017 ACEND Competencies (PDF)
- Syllabus--FSSM & CNP Nutrition (PDF)
- Checklist--FSSM & CNP (PDF)
- Abbreviated Learning Activities--FSSM & CNP (PDF)