Curriculum & Evaluations
Curriculum & Evaluations are evaluated and updated on an annual basis.
Evaluations are used in the USU DI to assess interns' work, assignments, and activities during a rotation. Some evaluations are connected to specific assignments. Others are for the preceptor to examine the intern's overall performance and achievement of related outcomes at the end of the rotation.
Interns will also complete evaluations for the preceptors and facilities they train with for each rotation. Your feedback on these evaluations is helpful to ensure the facilities we work with provide a good experience for interns.
Evaluations are available here to be provided to your preceptor as needed. Evaluations are also available on Canvas.
All evaluations should be filled out by appropriate personnel, reviewed with the intern, and signed and dated by both the preceptor and intern. All evaluations will be submitted in the appropriate assignment in Canvas by the end of each rotation.
The following lists of assignments are not comprehensive. Refer to individual rotation checklists, assignment guidelines, and Canvas for a complete list of assignments.
CURRICULUM ON THIS PAGE IS CURRENT FOR THE 2021-2022 INTERNSHIP CLASS
- NCP Documentation Evaluation (Word)
- Nutrition Case Study Presentation Evaluation (Word)
- Research Live Presentation (Word)
- Reseach Live Peer Evaluation (Word)
- Interview Evaluation (Word)
- Education Evaluation (Word)
- Teaching Evaluation (Word)
- Counseling Evaluation (Word)
- Clinical Final Evaluation (Word)
- Preceptor Evaluation (Word)