Step 6: Required Forms
The following forms are required for applicants to the Utah State University Dietetic Internship and without them the applicant's application is considered incomplete. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. These forms are not to be submitted with the DICAS application.
Program Application Fee Form
- This form and the check or money order will be sent through the mail. It must be postmarked by February 15, 2017. Pre-select applicants postmark deadline is Friday, January 6, 2017.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
All internship applicants need to complete and submit a Rotations Summary Form. Select ONE form from the options below that describes what type of applicant you are:
Rotation Summary Form — outside of Utah
Rotation Summary Form UT — Utah/Hybrid ONLY (attending/graduate of a Utah based school or currently live in Utah; includes Utah-Hybrid applicants)
If you are using a USU provided database which indicates we already have the forms on file, you do not need to submit these forms with your application.
If you are concerned because your preceptor has not returned the Facility Form, the Preceptor Form or the Preceptor Education Form and the application deadline is approaching, please contact the USU DI.
Instructions for emailing preceptor paperwork:
- Save files as a PDF.
- File Name: Last NameFirstName [name of form] (example: smithjanepreceptorform.pdf or smithjanerotationsummaryform.pdf)
- Please send ONE email with ALL forms attached.
- Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line: last name, first name, DICAS #
- These forms must be sent by the application deadline of February 15, 2017. Pre-select applicant deadline is Friday, January 6, 2017.
|← Step 5: D&D Digital Instructions||Back to How to Apply →|