Step 5: D&D Digital Instructions (Computer Matching)
The Utah State University Dietetic Internship participates in the the computer matching process through D&D Digital. Applicants must register and pay for computer matching through the D&D Digital website.
- Register online with D&D Digital early. Don't wait until the last minute! To avoid any unforeseen issues, USU DI recommends that applicants register BEFORE the application submission deadline on February 15th of the current application year.
- Applicants may also obtain a registration packet from any Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics approved DPD director and mail it to D&D Digital.
- Select USU as a priority choice using our matching code: #440
- D&D Digital charges a $55 fee for the computer match.
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance on the Applicant Notification Day.
Applicants applying through the pre-select process do not need to register for D&D Digital.
|←Step 4: DICAS Application||Step 6: Required Forms →|